Coaching is a collaborative partnership that is designed to support the client in moving their life and business forward.
A coach is trained to listen, observe, and customize their approach to serve the specific needs of an individual client. In addition to providing strategies, tools and information to develop a client’s skills, coaches support clients in discovering their own solutions by asking questions and sharing insights.
Operating with the belief that a client is naturally creative and resourceful, a coach helps clients identify and commit to a course of action, and access strategies to maximize their time and energy. With a forward-looking, action-based orientation, people can achieve far more fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives.
Coaching works when two factors are present in a client’s life. One, the client is willing to learn, grow and take action. And two, there is a gap between where they are now and where they want to be. People use coaching to:
- Design a plan for their life, and the best way to live it.
- Reorganize their business so it functions at the highest level.
- Streamline operations to cope with accumulating demands.
- Restore their enthusiasm and avoid burnout.
- Hold themselves accountable to their goals and actions.
- Experience an extraordinary level of unconditional support.
- Look at their life and their patterns with an objective perspective.
- Choose and implement more effective behaviors.
- Encourage reflection and self-discovery.
- Explore options and clarify issues when faced with a big decision.
- Navigate transitions, and change with the marketplace.
- Learn strategies to achieve far more with less effort.
Tracy employs a wisdom-based, holistic approach to coaching that is grounded in the power of conscious choices. In addition to providing powerful business development guidance, she addresses the subtle mental and emotional blocks that interfere with your business, relationships and life. Tracy supports you in identifying what you want, and then shifting the foundational, core-level programming that created your current experience. Only by addressing that deeper level can people make the changes that will last a lifetime.
Tracy’s clients gain access to a wealth of tools and resources, starting with the client binder. She also offers periodic teleclasses and events to explore specific aspects of personal and business development.
Coaching is a rich investment in the quality and experience of life, one that pays off for years to come. With so many things in your life and business calling for your attention, it’s all too easy to lose yourself in the whirlwind of activity. When you make time to refocus and restructure, you’ll be amazed at what you can accomplish.